We are committed to high standards
- We do all that we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and contractors working with us in a fundraising capacity comply with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Fundraising Practice and with our Fundraising Promise
- We will only ever share your data with contractors when strictly necessary, for example during mailings or to get a list screened to check for deceased
- We work fully within the law, including legislation applying to data protection, health and safety and the environment
- We are honest and open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We will answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs when it is reasonable to do so.
We are clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment
We are respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of all of our supporters and beneficiaries
- We will never put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- We respect the rights of supporters to question how we spend their money
- If you inform us that you no longer wish us to contact you in a particular way, we will not do so
We are fair and reasonable
- We take care not to use any words or images that cause distress or offence
- We take care not to cause nuisance or disruption
We are accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. A copy of our complaints procedure is available on request.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint, we will accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
For further information, please get in touch. If you want to stay in touch, please sign up to our newsletter.